I've been tagged by Jade of Bunnykind to answer 10 questions about myself.
What you have to do if you want to join in, is:
1) Answer the 10 questions below.
2) Tag someone to do the same.
3) Go and leave a comment on the original blog post over at Super Amazing Mum to say that you’ve joined in, to find out who else has been tagged and to compare answers!
So here goes….
1. Describe yourself in seven words
Christian veggie who loves the great outdoors
2. What keeps you awake at night?
Daydreams of the sea, hiking, birds, camping, beekeeping, coppicing and smallholding...
3. If you could be anyone for day, who would you be and why?
Nick Clegg so for one day David Cameron would actually listen to the views of the ordinary working Briton.
4. What are you wearing now?
Teddy bear PJs which say 'I need a hug'.
5. What scares you?
Earwigs, my garden and allotment seem to be infested with them this year. Having earwigs in my hair and inside my clothes wasn't quite what I imagined when I encouraged polyculture on my plot!
6. What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
Best thing - I love being part of the blogging community- it connects me with likeminded people and gives me more recipe ideas than I can ever get around to trying!
Worse thing - There are never enough hours in a day to put everything on here that I would like. Between working full time, working an allotment, looking after pets and cooking it's amazing that I ever find time to write anything!
7. What was the last website you looked at?
4OD to catch up on The Closer - the best cop show on TV (closely followed by The Mentalist & The Killing)
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would love to be less shy when meeting new people.
9. Slankets – Yes or no?
No! Throughout the winter I rely on a Pifco heated throw to keep me warm.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
In a world of convenience, cruelty and selfishness Jade of Bunnykind blog has made the selfless decision to put animals first by changing her eating & buying habits.